Friday, January 21, 2011

The Dudes' Digs

So, as promised, we had another visit to Che'ne Rouge and I took some more pictures to share with you.  I told you all about the big red barn where you enter the property.  So, here's some more pictures of this lovely piece of architechture.  This time, it's at night so the lights are all, and I must say, it's gorgeous! 




Cool huh?  We certainly think so. 

So last time, I showed you the Bride's room and how much they take care of me and my ladies on our big day.  The guys are out in the barn in their very own bachelor pad, complete with animal print.  Take a look. 



Almost there.... 







There it is!  I'm so in love with the animal print EVERYWHERE!  I'm not sure where the whole animal print means bachelor pad thing came from but it's in pretty much every movie.  You know the ones where the guy takes a girl back to his place and hits the magic button on his remote and the lights dim, the disco ball starts spinning and he sits down seductively on the animal print (insert any furniture type here).  Seriously.  

So at Che'ne Rouge, the guys wll be getting ready amongst suede and cheetah print in true bachelor style.  Love it. 

1 comment: