Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Save-the-Dates: Which Photo to Choose?

After my last post, I can honestly say that I love our photographer.  He's fantastic and did a great job on our pictures.  K and I have been looking through them and trying to figure out which one to use for our engagement picutres, and we could use your help.  There are SO many good ones, it's so hard to choose! I think we decided that we want one that we are both looking forward, and not at each other.  Unless we find an STD we like that can hold more than one photo.  Then we may need to re-think the whole thing.  So, what do you think of the photos below?  Which would you choose? 

Option 1: 

I love this photo for a few reasons.  I think we both look good in it and I love the background of it.  Very naturey and just completely us.  K doesn't like his face as much in this one, but I think he looks great. 




Option 2: 

This photo is nice because it really highlights us.  There's not much in the background here, which I'm not so sure about.  Although I guess we should be what people are looking at, not the background. 




Option 3:

I love this picture, I just think it might be a little too in your face for STD's (hee hee).  But it's a great picture of both of us and we look very happy, which is a good thing when you're getting married. 





Option 4:

This might be my favorite.  I love the trees in the background and we both look good in it.  But it's such a hard choice!! 



What are your thoughts?  Which would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. I'd say option 3 or option 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Option 3 is my favorite, but like you said option 4 has a nicer background....oh my, so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete